- Access to this site and the information contained therein is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you continue to use them, you will be deemed to have agreed to the relevant legal terms.
- You hereby accept and submit to Croatian substantive law as exclusively applicable to the interpretation, application and legal effects of all permissions, exclusions and conditions of use of this website. Croatian courts are exclusively competent for all claims and disputes that arise as a result of the use of the internet portal in question or in connection with them.
- Data and information published on this internet portal can be updated or changed at any time, without prior notice.
- The content on the pages must not be used as an invitation to purchase, a reference to medically better quality products or products that guarantee healing or medicinal effects.
- The website contains information about products sold by JAMI. We strive to keep product information accurate and up-to-date, but we refrain from possible errors in published information.
- JAMI assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content on the Internet pages, as well as for the accuracy of the published information, that is, it is not responsible for occasional non-functioning of the pages or their parts.
- The photos and images on these pages may not correspond to the products that are actually available. Some photos may be typical for a certain type of product. If the deliverable product deviates significantly from the product with the required characteristics, JAMI will inform the customer and act according to the agreement.
- These legal terms are subject to change and those currently displayed on the pages are considered valid.
- Rights that are not expressly stated are also reserved.
COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS
In case of complaint, damage during delivery, error in data transfer or any other deficiency, please contact us within two working days of receiving the shipment. The buyer is obliged to send a complaint by e-mail to email@example.com, in writing within the legal term of 14 days or via our online form for unilateral termination of the contract on the purchase of products
The user acquires the right to complain if:
- the goods were not delivered according to the instructions in the order
- delivered goods do not meet the standards
- was damaged during delivery
When receiving the goods, checking the correctness of the order depends on the buyer, and the buyer is obliged to compare the received items with the invoice, if something is missing, it must be noted immediately because subsequent complaints will not be accepted.
We will solve all the mentioned complaints in agreement with the customer, that is, the recipient of the goods.
Pursuant to Art. 10, paragraphs 1-3 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14),
We inform consumers that they can submit a written complaint expressing their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or service by mail to the address:
JAMI, Zdenko Jambrešić.
or send via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Art. 10, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14), we will respond to your written complaint with a written response no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of your complaint.
In the written complaint, please write your first and last name, and the address for delivery of the answer.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY STATEMENT
JAMI undertakes not to misuse personal data from the order form.
Personal data is considered to be all data used to determine the customer's identity (for example, first and last name, e-mail address, residential address, etc.).
JAMI will not deliver or disclose the customer's personal data to a third party, except in cases where it is expressly prescribed by law and in cases where it is necessary to fulfill obligations.
All customer data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data to perform their work. All JAMI employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
JAMI undertakes to protect customers' personal data by collecting only basic customer data that is necessary to fulfill obligations.
Data that are automatically recorded when accessing the website, and are not personal data (types of searchers, number of visits, time spent on the pages, etc.) JAMI has the right to use exclusively for the purpose of evaluating website visits and improving its content and functionality.
JAMI informs customers about the use of collected data and regularly gives customers a choice about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not they want their name removed from lists used for marketing purposes.
In the event of a change in any of the personal data (e.g. place of residence, delivery address) recorded during registration, the customer is obliged to notify JAMI of the change. In the event of a change of which it has not been notified, JAMI is not responsible for any defects regarding the order or delivery of the product.
The above-mentioned provisions on the protection of personal data refer exclusively to the pages of an individual product and to all pages within the jami.com.hr domain, and not to external pages to which links on the jami.com.hr domain point, for which jami pages. hr is not responsible or responsible for which pages jami.hr does not collect or process user data
Except in the case of an electronic order, in other cases JAMI will not send electronic messages to the customer unless the customer has expressly agreed to it.